Big Forward Network

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Rap N Roll



So just as one person asks me why I never have any rock on my blog (meaning they missed My Previous HughTube post) but the blog would turn into a Black Sabbath Blog real quick. Then this falls in my lap. A mix by Mike Czech??? Mike is the driving creative force behind the Scratch N Sniff Radio show which is syndicated throughout the nation, and a good homie. Which makes me puzzled at why I got a burned copy from this rocker chick (with Lighter burns on her arms) that works at the 7/11 by my pad. Mike, you got a wide fanbase...

The perfect blend of rock and rap and anything else that they are sniff'n. Here's a link to this said mix, as it appears on the net. I think you might be feelin this one.

Download FENDER BLENDER mix here

Here's the info I found:

FENDER BLENDER is a 27 track mix of remixes done by Mike Czech. These and MANY MANY more can be heard each week on SKRATCH N SNIFF, and online at snsmix.com myspace.com/snsmix and snsmix.imeem.com

Here's the playlist:


1 I Wanna Rock! Megamix
2 Gnarls Barkley vs. Buckcherry - Crazy Crazy Bitch
3 The Beastie Boys vs. Eminem - Shake That Intergalactic Ass
4 Cheech and Chong vs. Cypress Hill - Up Insane Smoke
5 Run-DMC vs. Pantera vs. Johnny Cash - Walk Walk This Way
6 Cypress Hill vs. Papa Roach - How I Could Just Get Away With Murder
7 Offspring vs. Ying Yang Twins - Self Esteem Shaker
8 Red Hot Chili Peppers vs. Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home California
9 The Notorious B.I.G. vs. Queens Of The Stone Age - No One Knows How To Hypnotize
10 Wu-Tang Clan vs. Johnny Cash - Johnny C.R.E.A.M.
11 Weezer vs. 2Pac & Dr. Dre - Beverly Hills California
12 Kanye West vs. Metallica - Sad Golddigger
13 Beastie Boys vs. Accept vs. AC/DC - Big Brass Balls To The Wall
14 Gorillaz vs. Nirvana - DARE Like Teen Spirit
15 Black Sabbath vs. Cypress Hill - I Wanna Get Sweet Leaf
16 Aerosmith vs. The Game - Dreams On
17 Lil Wayne vs. Helmet - Go Unsung DJ
18 She Wants Revenge vs. Black Eyed Peas - Pump You Apart
19 Prong vs. Lil Jon - Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck
20 Blue October vs. Game - Love Me Or Hate Me
21 Lupe Fiasco vs. Kottonmouth Kings - Kick Push Skate
22 Eminem vs. 311 - Downcore
23 Pharcyde vs. Radiohead - Passin Me High And Dry
24 Red Hot Chili Peppers vs. DJ Kool - Suck My Throat
25 Metallica vs. Kanye West - One Walks With Me
26 Game & 50 Cent vs. Modest Mouse - How We Float
27 T-Pain vs. Def Leppard - I'm N Luv With Sugar On Me

Jump it...Hugh

No comments: