Big Forward Network

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Beginning Of The End


Alot of really good blogs have bit the dust lately. Some, if not removed, have been issued warnings from Blogger.com because of their pirated content. I have seen many of my favorite blogs getting e-mails from Blogger, stating the violation of the internet copywrite laws, and such.



Jah School happened to be one of the most resourceful Reggae Audio Blogs I had come across, and was just removed yesterday. R.I.P.



This Blog revolution is winding down, and I'm not sure how long we will be around. Know that, although it may be a bit of time between posts, I am going to keep the Party going till the wheels fall off.

JamieFoxx Ft. LilWeezy-NumberOne

Busy Signal-About My Money (Showtime 2K9 Riddim)

Vybz Kartel-Court Case

No comments: